Receive a free sample
Make use of our online mastering service. Upload your track and receive a free sample within 48 hours in the following audio file formats.
- wav 16 bit 44.1 kHz (dithered 16 bit for CD production)
- mp3 320 kb/s
Achieve the best result
You should keep this in mind before uploading the audio file. Follow these instructions to achieve the best results.
- Do not use a limiter, maximizer or compressor on your master buss while exporting the mix.
- Give the track a headroom of -3 to -6 dB (peaks should fall in this region).
- Upload the track as an uncompressed aiff of wav file (no mp3).
- Audio quality should be 16 or 24 bit and 44.1 up to 192 kHz.
- When vocals are too loud, they can not be brought back to a lower sound level during mastering.
- Also upload a reference track of which it should match.
1. Upload audio files
Send your audio files with Wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contact me
IMPORTANT: I need a valid email address to send you the mastered audio file. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the file name of the audio, the reference track (optional) and add comments if needed. Please do this so I know it's a valid email address and you are able to receive a sample of the mastered audio file. If you have problems don't hesitate to contact me.
3. Secure payment with PayPal
Pay with Paypal. After the payment is complete you’ll receive the master within 24 hours.